Discover everything you need to know about the mobile app.
Throughout the Help Center, you can see instructions specific to the mobile app under From your mobile app.
Tap on the green plus sign at the bottom of your home screen to quickly create a new appointment, new customer, or new message.
When you log into the app, you will be in the Conversations section.
- From there you will be able to filter through your conversations (Opened, Closed, All) by selecting the menu at the top left, next to your name.
- You will be able to see all of your conversations and the conversations from other users or teams by selecting a name at the top of your screen.
- You can write to your customer by clicking on the conversation. You can personalize your message by using the editor (Saved replies, send photos, attach files, review requests and payment requests). You can also send Internal Notes to your colleagues. These notes will not be visible to the customers.
- When you are in a conversation, you will see three dots at the top right corner of your screen for the option menu. From there, you will be able to close a conversation, assign a conversation, view the customer profile, unsubscribe the customer from receiving messages and call your customer.
Tap on the calendar icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Appointments section.
- Filter through appointments (by appointment status, message status, and other filters) by selecting the menu at the top left of your screen.
- You cal also pick a specific date by tapping on the month next to the filter icon.
- Your appointments will be displayed by date. You will be able to see the time of each client's appointment and their status.
- By tapping on a specific appointment, you will e able to change the status of the appointment and see the current conversation with your customer.
- You will see three dots at the top right corner of your screen for the option menu. From there, you will be able to edit or delete the appointment.
Tap on the people icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Customers section.
- Filter through your customers (with cellphone, without cellphone unsubscribed, all) by tapping on the filter icon.
- Search for customers.
- Tap on a customer for their customer profile.
- In a profile, you will be able to create a new message and add a note.
- You will see their information with the current conversation and contact info and the activity (events, appointments, ...)
- By selecting the options menu, you will be able to edit or delete the customer.
Tap on the gear icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Settings section.
- Switch to your different accounts.
- Change your password.
- Activate the away status.
- Manage your notifications.
To learn more about Settings, go here.