Discover everything you need to know about the mobile app.
Throughout the Help Center, you can see instructions specific to the mobile app under From your mobile app.
When you log into the app, you will be on the Homepage Dashboard.
- You can use the search bar in the upper section of the page to search your customer's data. You can also filter your search results by Contacts, Appointments, Events, Payments, and Repair Orders.
- From the dashboard, you can view new messages. By selecting view all, you will be redirected to the Conversations tab.
- And finally, you have access to quick links to functionalities you use daily, such as:
- Send a message
- Record a video
- Take a picture
- Send a payment request (Quick Pay)
- Add a customer
- Create an appointment
To access the Conversations' tab, tap on the conversations icon at the bottom of your screen.
- From there you can filter through your conversations (Opened, Closed, All) by selecting the menu at the top left, next to your name.
- You can see all of your conversations and the conversations from other users or teams by selecting a name at the top of your screen.
- You can write to your customer by tapping on the conversation. You can personalize your message by using the editor (Saved replies, send photos, attach files, review requests, and payment requests). You can also send Internal Notes to your colleagues by tapping the Notes icon. These notes will not be visible to the customers.
- When you are in a conversation, you will see three dots at the top right corner of your screen for the options menu. From there, can close a conversation, assign a conversation, view the customer profile, manage the customer's subscription, and call your customer.
Tap on the calendar icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Appointments section.
- Filter through appointments (by appointment status, message status, and other filters) by selecting the filter icon at the top left of your screen.
- You can also pick a specific date by tapping on the month next to the filter icon.
- Your appointments are displayed by date. You can see the time of each client's appointment and their status.
- By tapping on a specific appointment, you can see the details of the appointment, change the status of the appointment, and see the current conversation with your customer.
- You will see three dots at the top right corner of your screen for the options menu. From there, you can edit or delete the appointment.
Tap on the Repair Orders icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Repair Orders section.
- Tap on Participating to see only the repair orders you are currently a participant in, or tap on All to see all repair orders.
- The list of repair orders is separated by status, as you scroll down: In progress, Upcoming, and Completed.
- Tap on a repair order to open it.
- You will see a highlighted status icon at the top of the screen. Tap this button to change the status of the repair order.
- You can add more participants to the repair order by tapping the people icon.
- Under the Service Log tab, you can see status updates and add notes and files to this repair order space.
- Under the Information tab, you can see the customer or appointment details.
- Under the Files tab, you can see the files that were added to the repair order space:
- You can tap on a file to open it. From there you can tap the download icon to download the file or the export icon to share it.
- You can tap on the box next to a file to select it. From there you can tap the conversations icon to send the file to the customer, or the trash can icon to delete it.
To learn more about Repair Orders, go here.
Tap on the settings icon at the bottom of your home screen to access the Settings section.
- Switch between different accounts with the drop-down menu.
- Change your password.
- Activate the away status.
- Manage your notifications.
To learn more about Settings, go here.
Tap on the settings icon at the bottom of your home screen, then tap on Contacts.
- Filter through your customers (with cell phone, without cell phone, unsubscribed, all) by tapping on the filter icon.
- Search for customers.
- Tap on a customer for their customer profile.
- In a profile, you will be able to create a new message and add notes.
- You can see their information with the current conversation and contact info and the activity (events, appointments, ...)
- By selecting the options menu, you will be able to edit or delete the customer, as well as manage their subscriptions.
To learn more about Customer Profiles, go here.