It's important to keep track of your campaign results to understand what works and what doesn't. The more you learn from your results, the better you will become for future campaigns.
Your campaign results include the status of every message sent, including:
- Successfully sent: The exact number of messages that were sent and delivered.
- Errors: The phone carrier was not able to deliver the message. It could be an error in the number, a canceled number, etc.
- Landlines: Kimoby will automatically filter landlines, and you will be able to filter those numbers and contact these customers by phone.
- Response: The number of responses generated by your campaign.
- Unsubscribed: Number of unsubscribed customers reached by your campaign list. These are customers who previously unsubscribed but are still part of your campaign group of recipients.
- Clicks: If you added a link in your campaign message, you will be able to see how many times your link was clicked.
Exporting Your Campaign Results
You can export your campaign results for easy viewing, filtering, and analysis. It can be useful, for example, to filter all customers who answered your campaign, create a group with them, and use this list for future campaign needs.
- Select the Campaigns section on the left side of your screen.
- Select the campaign you wish to export the results for.
- Select Export results , located at the top right corner of the campaign section.
- Select whether you want to have a .csv format or a .xlsx format.
- A green bubble will appear saying You'll receive an email with a link to download your file.
- In your email inbox, you will receive the link to download your results.
- Click on Download, and you will have the full report.
Viewing the Click-Through Results
If you include a link in your campaign message, you can view how many times it was clicked. Links are great for:
- Sending an application form online
- Sending your website address to redirect to a promotion
- Sending a link to schedule an appointment to deal with a recall
- And more!
It is useful to know how many times your link was clicked to see if your campaign was effective in engaging customers.
- Go to the Campaigns section.
- Select the campaign that includes a link.
- At the top of your screen, you will see the details of your campaign, and Link clicks with the number of times a link was clicked.
Keep in mind that the number represents how many times the link was clicked, not the number of customers who clicked it. In other words, a single customer could have clicked the link many times.
You can also filter all customers who clicked on the link by using the filter Link clicks on the left side of your screen.