The Transactions page allows you to view and track all of your customer payments, deposits, refunds, and chargebacks. You can reconcile your transactions, according to your individual process, in one centralized location. Our aim is to help you gain greater visibility and control over your finances and help you understand the flow of funds to and from your account.
- Overview of the Transactions Page
- Searching for Specific Transactions
- Exporting a List of Transactions
Overview of the Transactions page
Here is a breakdown of the transactions table:
- Type: There are 4 types of transactions: Payment, Refund, Deposit and Dispute
- Origin: Where the transaction originated from (Payment Request or Kimoby Go)
- Amount: The total amount on the transaction
- Net: The amount that will be added to or removed from your bank account
- Fee: The Kimoby Pay fee on this transaction
- Customer: The customer associated with the transaction
- Invoice: The invoice or repair order number associated with the transaction
- Date: The date that the transaction was processed. In the case of a dispute, this will be the date that the dispute was lost.
Searching for Specific Transactions
If you are looking for certain transactions, you can search for one by using any combination of these three search tools:
- Search bar: You can search for a transaction by typing in the customer name or invoice number.
- Date range: You can narrow down your search by clicking on the calendar icon and selecting the date range of transactions you want to display.
- Filter: You can narrow down your search by using theFilter button and choose the type and/or origin of the transactions you want to display.
You may have multiple pages of transactions even after narrowing down your search. Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the left and right arrows at the bottom-right to navigate between pages.
If you would like to display more transactions per page, click on the Rows per page drop-down menu at the bottom-left of the page and select 50, 100, or 200.
Exporting a List of Transactions
You can export a list of transactions to your email. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the Pay tab.
- Click on the Transactions sub-tab.
- (Optional) Filter your transactions if you want to export only certain transactions.
- At the top-right of the page, click Export.
- Select All, Filtered results, or Date range:
- Selecting All will export a full list of all transactions.
- Selecting Filtered results will export the list of transactions that you have filtered by using the search bar, date range, and filter button.
- Selecting Date range will export all transactions within a selected date range.
- Click Export.