Managing your appointment status is easy with the intuitive appointment interface. You can quickly create and search for existing appointments, edit your customer's information and even start or continue a conversation with them. Sending appointment reminders is one of the best ways to automated repetitive tasks and will free up your staff's time so that they can focus on other tasks.
Overview of the Interface
In the Appointments section, go to the left hand side of the page to create a new appointment, or search for an existing appointment. You can also use the filters to find an appointment by date, appointment status, message status and other reasons (like appointments with notes). Kimoby will automatically change the appointment statuses when your customers answer YES or NO to the appointment reminder message. If a customer replies anything else, you can change the status manually.
The Appointments section allows you to quickly view the status of your appointments and see how your customers have responded.
Each appointment status is presented with a specific colour scheme for easy identification:
- Green check: The appointment has been confirmed by the customer or yourself.
- Yellow dash: The appointment is still pending and has not been responded to.
- Blue circle arrow: The appointment was rescheduled.
- Red X: The appointment has been canceled.
In Appointments, you can view the status of every message sent to your customers.
Under Reminder, you'll see that status for each message:
- Sent: You can see if your message was sent or not. Under Response you can also see if the customer has answered. Depending on their answer, you will be able to cancel or reschedule their appointment.
- Not sent: When an appointment is created it will be set to Not sent by default. If the automation rules-out the appointment, it won't be sent and there won't be any reminders sent to your customers.
- Error: The phone carrier was not able to deliver the message. It can be caused by an error with the number, a phone number cancelation, etc.
- Landline: Kimoby will automatically filter landline numbers. You can filter landline numbers to see which client won't be reached by your text message so you can reach them another way.
- Unsubscribed: The customer has unsubscribed from your communications and therefore cannot be reached by text message.
On the right hand side of the page, you will see your clients names, phone numbers, appointment statuses, and if you've sent a reminder yet, and your customer's responses. You can quickly get an overview of your customer's current appointment statuses, and the next steps you should take.
For more information on a customer, just click on their name. You'll be able to see their appointment information and the customer's information if you need to name any changes. From here, you can easily start or continue a conversation with your customer by sending them a message.
Using Appointment Filters
On the left hand side of your page, you will see three types of appointment filters: Appointment status, Message status, and Other filters. By clicking on the checkbox, you can filter your appointments to see how many appointments are scheduled on a specific date per status.