If you experience some difficulties uploading videos to Kimoby, we recommend this tool to test your Wi-Fi connection and download and upload speeds. Having a strong connection is important for reducing upload times, especially for larger video files.
Follow the steps below to test your connectivity:
- Download the Wifiman app to your mobile device.
Click here for iPhone devices.
Click here for Android devices.
- Open the app.
- Make sure that you are in the area where your staff normally uploads videos.
- Select Start Speed Test.
These are the minimum requirements for uploading videos to Kimoby. Not having the proper connection speeds can cause slower video uploads:
- Download speed: At least 15 Mbps
- Upload speed: At least 10 Mbps
- Ping: Under 250 ms
- WiFi Signal: Higher than -60 dBm
The results of the connection test will look like this (the required information is circled in red):