Kimoby Pay has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for you to provide your customers with a convenient mobile payment solution. Read more to explore the different sections of Kimoby Pay.
- View all the invoices you've sent through Kimoby Pay.
- Search for invoices by amount, customer and reference number, date, range, and also filters.
To select the range for the invoice amounts you want to display, drag the dot along the line.
To select filters, check the boxes that match the invoices you want to display.
- View the scheduled and completed deposits. Select a deposit to get more details on its status, deposits summary, and the details of each transaction.
- Completed deposits display the bank with the amount deposited.
- You can export your deposits from this section.
Exporting an Excel or CSV File for Each Deposit in Kimoby Pay
Each file will include the following details:
- Transaction type
- Customer name
- Customer's cell phone number
- Invoice reference number
- Amount net
- Date of the payment request
- Date of the availability of the deposit
- Transactions per user
- Name on the credit card
- Credit card brand
- Credit card last 4 digits
- Credit card expiry month
- Credit card expiry year
- Credit card postal code or ZIP Code
Steps to export the full report:
- Select the Pay tab on the left side of your screen.
- Select Deposits in the sub-menu on the left side of your screen.
- Select the deposit you went to export.
- Select Export .
- Choose between the .csv and .xlsx formats.
- A green bubble will appear, mentioning that you'll receive an email with a link to download your file.
- In your email inbox, you will receive a link to download your results.
- Click on Download for the full report.
- Set up your Kimoby account here.
- View your account information here, including:
- Customer billing statement: This information will be displayed on your customer's credit card statements.
- Automatic message upon payment: You can set an automatic message to be sent to the customer once they complete the payment. Learn how to set up automatic messages here.
- Reference autocomplete: Select an event (such as Repair order closed), a field corresponding to the invoice reference, and a field corresponding to the invoice amount to automatically fill your payment request amounts in Kimoby Pay.