Follow these steps to activate the integration between Kimoby and Lightspeed Retail POS. Once completed, your Lightspeed Retail POS data will automatically be synced in Kimoby.
Only Lightspeed administrators and users that have the required level of authorization will be able to activate the integration.
If you do not have the required permissions, you can ask the owner of the account to increase the authorization of each user to cover all operations where an API access is required.
- Click on your username on the top-right corner of your screen
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Activate Lightspeed POS integration.
- You will be redirected to a Lightspeed login page.
- Enter your Lightspeed credentials.
- Click on Sign In.
- You will be redirected to Kimoby's integration page once the activation is completed.
Data imported in Kimoby
After the integration, all the following existing data from your Lightspeed Retail POS account will be pushed into Kimoby.
- Work orders
- Special orders
In Kimoby, all data related to sales, work orders, special orders, and quotes will appear under "events."
All data related to the above fields will be synced every 10 minutes between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST.
it's also possible to sync all custom fields created in your Lightspeed Retail POS account in Kimoby. These custom fields will be synced simultaneously with the other fields mentioned above and will keep the same name in Kimoby as custom attributes.
If you're missing a field, you can contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 877 248 0204 Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m EST.
Types of messages that can be automated in Kimoby
In Kimoby, many messages can be automated which are based on specific events. Here is a list of triggers that can be used to send automated text messages:
- Shipped sales
- Completed sales
- Mobile payments with Kimoby Pay
- CSI & Google review follow-ups
- New work orders
- Updates in work order statuses
- Completed work orders
- Opened special orders
- Updates in special order statuses
- Completed special orders
- New quotes
- Thank you messages for booking an appointment (depends on the bike shop's business processes)
- Appointment reminders (depends on the bike shop's business processes)
- Missed appointments (depends on the bike shop's business processes)
Visit the Automated Messages section of the Help Center for more articles on automations.