Data matching allows you to match customers with information you might have on them.
For example, if you have a list of VIN numbers, you can match that VIN numbers list to the according customer.
This can be useful to create a group and to send them a campaign.
- Click on your name, at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Data matching.
- Click on New Data Matching.
- Drag your file or click on browse your files to upload your list in Kimoby.
- Wait until your file is green.
- Then, click on Create match.
- Select the value you want to match to the customers.
- Select the corresponding value.
- Click whether you want the value in Kimoby to correspond exactly to you file or to contain it partially.
- Click on Match.
- Then, you will see the complete list of customers that were matched with your list.
You can create a group from that list, unmatch a value and a customer that was linked, manually match a value with a customer, export your list, etc.