In various articles, according to each of the app's feature, you will see a green mobile button.
You can click on it to have the mobile version of the article and click back to desktop for the desktop version.
1. Can I send pictures and videos from my library?
2. Do I need an access to Kimoby to login the app?
3. How much does the app costs?
4. If I send text messages from the app, will that affect my text message limit with my phone carrier?
No, it will not affect your SMS limit. In fact, you are sending the messages with your Kimoby’s company phone number.
5. Does the app require an Internet connection?
Yes, it requires a connection to Internet.
6. Will it use the available data on my phone?
Yes, unless you are connected on the wifi.
7. What can I access from the mobile app?
Your conversations, customer profiles, appointments and all of your accounts related to your email.
8. Will it use my personal cell phone number or email?
No, as long as you stay in the Kimoby app, it will not use your personal phone number or email.
9. Will I have access to my different accounts from the app?
Yes. You can easily switch from one account to another.
10. What happens if I force quit the app?
Force quitting the app will simply close the app. You will remain logged in your current session.
Want to get in touch with Kimoby?
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org.