Only Admins are allowed to perform this action!
You can manage the permissions of all your users in your account at any time. Permissions are the access each users have in Kimoby's features.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Company settings.
- Click on Users, in the sub menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click on Edit next to the user you wish to edit permissions.
- Under Permissions, you will find Kimoby's features.
- Click on the check boxes according to what you want the user to have access to.
- Click on Save changes.