When a new conversation starts by a customer sending you a message, you can have that conversation assigned automatically according to three different logics.
- Click on your name, at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Company settings.
- Click on Conversations, in the sub-menu, on the left side of your screen.
- Choose the logic to use to assign a new conversation to a user when a new conversation is created.
1. The user assigned to the last conversation with that customer
This is the default assignation logic.
This means that, whoever had the last conversation with that customer, will be automatically assigned to the new conversation.
2. The last user who sent a message to that customer
This means that, whoever the last conversation was assigned to, the last person who sent a message to the customer will be automatically assigned to the new conversation.
3. The default assignee in the conversations setting
This means that, the new conversation will be automatically assigned to the default assignee, as determined in your conversations settings.