With Kimoby Pay, you can refund any invoice, fully or partially, if needed.
- Go to the customer's conversation or profile.
- Click on the invoice card you wish to refund.
- Click on Refund on the invoice card.
- Click on either Full Refund or Partial Refund with the desired amount you wish to refund. You can refund an invoice as many times as you wish, until the balance of the invoice is $0.
As soon as an invoiced has been refunded, the invoice card will display Refunded whether it was fully or partially refunded.
You can either find the invoice in the conversation with the customer, in this profile or in the Kimoby Pay home page.
Also, the exact amounts of the invoice and refunded will be displayed, on the invoice card and on your invoice.
Refund for businesses
If you make a refund before the 2 or 7 open business days before the funds are transferred to your bank account, according to your country, your deposit linked to your payment will update accordingly. If the amount to be deposited becomes $0, no deposit will be made.
Each deposit reflects your available account balance at the time it was created. In some cases, you may have a negative account balance. For instance, if you receive $100 in payments but refund $200 of prior payments, your account balance would be -$100. If no further payments are received to balance out the negative amount, Kimoby creates a bank transfer that debits your bank account.
Refund for your customers
If a refund has been made for one of your customers, the invoice will update automatically and the customer will also see those changes on the invoice, from their mobile phone.
After a making a payment, you can go back to the link of the invoice, in the conversation with the company you are dealing with.
- Click on the link of the invoice in your conversation.
- Click on Print receipt to generate the detailed invoice of your transaction.
The refund will appear automatically on the invoice and will appear on the customer's credit card statement in 5 to 10 open business days.