Kimoby Pay's installation is quick to deploy and doesn’t require any initial investments. You simply have to enter your banking information to start receiving deposits.
- Click on the credit card icon on the left side of your screen to go to the Kimoby Pay section.
- In the sub-menu, click on Settings.
- Fill in the the fields to request Kimoby Pay.
There are 4 different sections you need to complete.
All fields must be completed in order to submit your Kimoby Pay request.
- Business details
- Personal details
- Significant shareholder, able to sign in the name of your company.
- Your SIN is mandatory in order for us to verify your identity as a precautionary measure. You will not be liable to any payment. For more informations on why you should provide us your SIN, go to our FAQ questions 5 and 6.
- Customer billing statement
- This information will be shown on your customers’ credit card statements.
- Banking information
- Your funds will be deposited into this bank account.
After clicking on Complete account set up, your request will fall under review and will be approved. You will get a confirmation email in your inbox to let you know that your Kimoby Pay account was accepted.
If more information is needed to complete your account request, you will receive by email a list of all the needed information or documents. You will be able to send that information directly in the Kimoby Pay settings.