Kimoby Pay's installation is quick to deploy and doesn’t require any initial investments. You simply have to enter your banking information to start receiving deposits.
- Click on the credit card icon on the left side of your screen to go to the Kimoby Pay section.
- In the sub-menu, click on Settings.
- Fill in the fields to request Kimoby Pay.
There are 4 different sections you need to complete.
All fields must be completed in order to submit your Kimoby Pay request.
- Business details
- Personal details
- Significant shareholder, able to sign in the name of your company.
- Your SIN is mandatory in order for us to verify your identity as a precautionary measure. You will not be liable to any payment. For more information on why you should provide your SIN, read our FAQ questions 5 and 6.
- Customer billing statement
- This information will be shown on your customers’ credit card statements.
- Banking information
- Your funds will be deposited into this bank account.
After clicking on Complete account set up, your request will fall under review and will be approved. You will get a confirmation email in your inbox to let you know that your Kimoby Pay account was accepted.
If more information is required to complete your account request, you will receive a list of all the required information or documents by email. You will be able to add this information directly in the Kimoby Pay settings.