A file cannot be sent on it own without a message.
Tips and tricks
If you are using your own device, you will not be using your personal number, data or storage.
You can use any device to take photos and videos that has an integrated camera and is compatible with Wi-Fi. For example, a tablet or a cell phone.
Click here for our list of suggested tools to take pictures & videos.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Kimoby login page.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on New message.
- Click on the paperclip icon.
- Click on Take photo or video.
- Take your photo or video.
- Click on Use photo or Retake.
- Wait until the photo or video is uploaded into your message.
- Write your message.
- Click on Send.
- From a new message or any ongoing conversation, click on the camera icon above your keyboard.
- You will be redirected to the camera on your device. Take the picture or video you wish to send to your customer.
- Click on Use photo or on the check icon to attach it to your text message. Wait until the photo or video is uploaded into your message, which might take a few seconds.
- Click on Write your message to write your text message or insert a saved reply.
- Click on the paper plane icon to send your message.