A file can't be sent without a message.
Tips and tricks
If you are using your own device, you will not be using your personal number, data or storage.
As you join files in your conversations, it includes photos and videos.
You can use any device to take photos and videos that has an integrated camera. Also, that device needs to be Wi-Fi compatible. For example, a tablet or a mobile phone.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Kimoby login page.
- Log in to your account with your email and password.
- Click on New message.
- Click on the paperclip icon .
- Click on Take photo or video.
- Take either your photo or video.
- Click on Use photo or Retake.
- Wait until the photo or video is uploaded into your message.
- Write your message.
- Click on Send.
- From a new message or any ongoing conversation, click on the camera icon , above your keyboard.
- You will be redirected to the camera on your device. Take the picture or video you wish to send to your customer.
- Click on Use photo or on the check icon to attach it to your text message. Wait until the photo or video is uploaded into your message, it may take a couple of seconds.
- Click on Write your message to write your text message or insert a preset message.
- Click on the paper plane icon to send your message.