Tips and tricks
Here are a few examples of various groups you could use according to your field!
Add customers through rules
You can add customer through rules. For example, if you want a group with all the customers possessing a 2015 vehicle.
- Click on Edit rules above the name of your group, on the left of your screen.
- Set up the rules for your group.
- Select the category of your rule.
- Select the attribute.
- Select the operator.
- Enter your value.
- Click on Save changes when you are done adding rules to your group.
Add customers manually
Adding customers manually can be useful when you have already imported a group and only wish to add a few customers to that existing group.
Customers added manually will always remain in your group whether they match a rule or not. So, adding a customer manually has more value than adding a customer through a rule.
- Click on Add customer above the name of your group, on the left of your screen.
- Type in the name or mobile phone number of the customer you wish to add in your group.
- Click on the customer's name, and he will be directly added to your group.