In Appointments, you can view the status of every message sent to your customers.
Under Reminder you'll see that status for each message:
- You can see if your message was sent or not.
- Under Response you can also see if the customer has answered.
- Depending on their answer, you will be able to either cancel or reschedule their appointment.
- When an appointment is created it will be set to Not sent by default.
- If the automation rules-out the appointment, it won't be sent and there won't be any reminders sent to your customer.
- The Error status means that the phone carrier was not able to deliver the message.It can be caused by an error with the number, a phone number cancelation, etc.
- Kimoby will automatically filter landline numbers. You can filter landline numbers to see which client won't be reached by your text message so you can use a different communication channel instead.
- The customer has unsubscribed from your communications and therefore cannot be reached by text message.