In the Appointments section you can view the status of every message sent to your customers.
Under Reminder you will see that statuses of your messages:
- Sent: Not only can you see if your message was sent or not, but you can also see if the customer has answered on the right of your screen, under Response. Depending on their answer, you will be able to either cancel or reschedule their appointment.
- Not sent: When an appointment is created, it will be set to "not sent" by default. If the automation rules out the appointment, it will not be sent and there will not be any reminders sent to the customer.
- Error: This status means that the phone carrier was not able to deliver the message. This could be due to an error with the number, a phone number cancelation, etc.
- Landline: Kimoby will automatically filter landline numbers so that you can filter these numbers that will not be reached by text message and use a different communication channel instead.
- Unsubscribe: Customers who have unsubscribe from your communications and that therefore cannot be reached by text message.