The Microsoft® Excel Data Export allows you to extract a file from MANAGE (Alldata)which includes customer, vehicle, and service information from posted invoices and counter sales. T
If you encounter any issues with the exportation of your file, please contact MANAGE directly:
Customer Support: 800-859-3282
Email support: email@example.com
To generate the Excel Data Export file:
- From the File menu, select Export….
- Select Excel Export.
Result: The Excel Export Settings dialog box displays.
- Select the type of customer from the Customer drop-list.
- Select All records or Select records by date range.
- Select Exclude Counter Sales from this file if you do not want counter sale data included.
- If you did not select all records, enter a date range.
- Click OK.
Result: A Save As dialog displays.
- Type a file name and select where to save the file.
- Click Save.