Only Admin users can perform this action.
At times, a colleague might leave your company and it becomes necessary to delete his or her profile without loosing their conversations with your clients.
First of all, when you wish to delete a user, you need to go in his open conversation to close the ones that no longer requires a follow-up and leave open the ones that do.
- Click on the user that you wish to delete.
- Close the conversations that no longer need a follow-up.
- Leave open the ones that do.
Then, go in your settings to delete the user.
Keep in mind that, if you are deleting a user that is the default assignee, all the new conversations and automation replies will go to the user you have chosen to transfer all conversations to.
And, the remaining open conversation that were assigned to the deleted user will be transferred and appear at the top of the new assignee's conversations.
- Click on your name, at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Users, on the left side of your screen.
- Choose the user you wish to delete.
- Click on the trash icon , on the right of each user names.
- Select the user you wish to assign all the previous conversations the user to delete had.
- Click on Transfer and delete to delete the user.