If you need help with Exporting your customers list, please contact COSTAR Automotive & Tire Software:
- Toll free number : (800) 661-7126 (english)
- COSTAR Contact page
In this article, you'll find out how to export your customers' database from COSTAR to Kimoby. You can include as much information as needed, but make sure to export basic information such as:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Cell phone number
- Customer ID
- Anything else you think is relevant
Follow these instructions to export your customers database:
- Select Customers from the main menu.
- Select Customer Reports from the sub menu.
- Select the Customer Summary Report
- Click New on the tool bar to start a new report
- In the report Options click Selections, select All or List (If List; select the specific customers by checking the box next to the customer name.)
- Click the OK Button on the tool bar to save your report properties.
- Highlight the new Green Report Icon by clicking on it, then click the Prepare Icon from the tool bar.
- The Customer Summary report will be presented.
- From the report tool bar click the Export Report icon. (Located at the top left corner.)
- From the Export Report pop-up select your file destination folder and set the Save as type to Microsoft Excel (97-2003)Data-Only (*.xls)
- Click the Save button.
- The report contents are exported in Excel format to the file directory you selected.
- Open the newly created Excel file and edit as needed.
You are now ready to import the customer information into Kimoby.